Terms and Conditions of our Sweet Plans shop have been written in accordance with The Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot). Online shop Sweet Plans (here and after referred as the »operator«) is managed by:
Sandra Gavrič s.p.
Kunaverjeva street 9
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Registration number: 7097395000
Tax number: SI89810384
E- mail: email@example.com
Phone: 0038664 230 851
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully. If you want to buy items from our online store or receive the e-newsletter from our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions.
The operator is not obliged to inform the customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions, please do not access our website. The buyers are bound by the Terms and Conditions valid on the day of the purchase (on placing the online order).
Terms and Conditions are intended for the users of website: www.sweet-plans.com
Slovenian legislation is in charge of legal Terms and Conditions. Legal conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Obligations , Law on Electronic Commerce and Electronic Signature Act, Electronic Commerce Act, the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Data Protection Act, and other sectoral national and European legislation .
Legal Terms and Conditions apply to all users, irrespective of the country and access for all legal transactions regardless the user’s location.
Sweet Plans is committed to always provide the customer the following information:
• identity of the company (name and place of business, registration and tax identification number)
• contact information, which enable the user a fast and efficient communication (e – mail)
• essential characteristics of the products or services
• the availability of products (each product offered on the site should be available within a reasonable period)
• terms of product delivery (method, place and time of delivery)
• all prices must be clearly defined, and it must be clear whether they include taxes and transport costs
• the payment and delivery methods
• validity of the offer
• the period in which it is possible to withdraw from the contract, and withdrawal conditions
• an explanation of the appeal process, including all the information of the contact person
All prices are in Euro (€) and do not include taxes. The operator can change the prices at all times and new prices apply immediately after the change is published. For the already confirmed purchases the prices indicated in the order apply. Discounts and promotional codes cannot be combined, unless indicated otherwise. Price is valid from the moment when the operator confirms the order (by e-mail) and the contract of sale is concluded between the operator and costumer.
Discount and promotional codes
Discount and promotional codes bring various benefits when buying and are time-limited. The customer can find the active discount or promotional code in the title page of advertisements, in our e-newsletter or in other media.
The code can only be used once. After you have selected your items you enter the code and confirm it with the “apply” button. When you enter a discount code, its value is automatically deducted from the price of your order and you only need to pay the remaining amount.
Online shop Sweet Plans enables the following methods of payment:
- Payment can be made by direct deposit only – Universal payment order (T/T). Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your ORDER ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account
- A debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron) via the company Paylike, located in Denmark.
- Via a mobile phone with Moneta
Sweet Plans uses the appropriate technological and organizational resources for secure transfers, storage of personal data and payments.
Paylike is in charge for secure authentications and credit card transactions. Credit card authorization is made in real time through an immediate verification of data at banks. Card details are not stored on the server of Sweet Plans.
The costumer may place an order on the operator’s web site, through the online shop system where it is not necessary to create a user account. The costumer adds the selected products in the bag and proceeds to the purchase. The required information has to be supplied (name, surname, address and e- mail). When the information is confirmed, the operator sends an e- mail to the costumer with the order confirmation and in that moment the contract of sale is concluded between the operator and the costumer. The costumer is the person whose information is given on the product order. If the operator receives an order from a potential buyer through other channels (Facebook , Instagram or e – mail ), the process is carried out through the above mentioned channels.
The process of purchase
I. Product selection: on the website sweet-plans.com – SHOP! Select a product and click “Add to Cart”. The system informs you that the product has been successfully added to your cart. You can stay in the shop and you can easily continue with your shopping. To complete the purchase click the link in the right corner “Cart” or “View Cart” and the system will show you the shopping cart.
II. Removing the product from the shopping cart: in the right corner there is the shopping cart icon. If you click on the icon, you will see all the products that were added to your basket during the shopping on the website. If you want to remove a particular product from the basket, you must click on the cross icon that means “remove”. If you want to return the product back to the cart, click the “Undo” button. The selected product will return to the cart.
III. Shopping cart: to complete the order you must enter the required information.
- Information about the customer: you must provide contact information marked with pink asterisk (name, surname, e- mail, phone, country, address, postal code and city) and are needed for the confirmation and completion of the contract, and delivery of the product.
- Form allows you to enter a different address on which you would like to receive your package.
- Delivery costs: Orders will be sent via the Slovenian Postal Service. For Slovenia and all the European countries the postage rates are based on both size and weight of a package.
- Payment methods: you can choose between four methods: with a direct bank transfer (T/T), with your mobile phone via Moneta, with PayPal or with Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron).
- Coupons and gift cards: If a user has a valid coupon or gift card number, he must enter it in the “Apply coupon” field and press the “OK” button.
- Order review: the user can see all the products that were added to the cart while shopping on the web site. Product price, shipping costs and total cost of payment are shown in the shopping cart before proceeding to the checkout.
IV. Completing the order: the user can review all the information given on the order. The user confirms the order by clicking on the “Checkout” button. If the order has been successfully completed, you will see the following text on your display: “Your order has been successfully placed” and other information.
The notification procedure
• After placing the order, the buyer is notified by e- mail that the order was received.
• Sweet Plans can call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the data or to ensure a successful delivery.
• The purchasing process is exactly the same for both legal and natural persons, but at checkout the legal person must enter the business name and company’s tax identification number (under “ Notes”). The payment methods are the same as in case of a natural person.
Printed invoice will be attached next to the product in the packaging. The invoice contains the price and all costs related to the purchase, costumer and operator information and the invoice number. The costumer is obliged to check the accuracy of the information before placing an order.
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. Order can be cancelled sending an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the contact form on our website. In such case, please indicate the order number and personal information given in the order. In case the customer already transfers the funds into the operator’s bank account, the transferred amount will be refunded into the costumer’s bank account.
The package will be shipped via Slovenian Post office. All orders are prepped and packed within 1 – 2 business days. Printed invoice will be attached next to the product in the packaging. For Slovenia and all the European countries the postage rates are based on both size and weight of a package.
You may return un-used product for a full refund or exchange it for another within 15 days of receiving the goods. Shipping and processing fees cannot be refunded. When we receive the returned item, your refund will be processed as soon as possible (within 30 days). A refund will be wired into your bank account, cash refunds are not possible. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Consumer’s right to cancel the contract
In accordance with The Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot) the costumer may withdraw from the contract within 15 days after receiving the ordered item by sending an e- mail (email@example.com) or by filling out the contact form on our website and is not obliged to give any reason for this decision. The only cost in connection with the termination of the contract for costumer is the postage for returning the product. The product must be returned to the operator within 30 days after the termination of the contract. Sent the item you would like to return along with its original packing to:
Kunaverjeva street 9
The costumer that terminates the contract must return the product undamaged, unused, in the same amount, and with the original invoice. If it is found that the item is damaged or that the amount does not match, the costumer is obliged to pay for the damage.
It is not possible to resign from the contract if: there is no original invoice, the product is damaged or there are visible traces of use (physical damage, contact with the fluid, abrasion, dirt). Operator will photograph all the returned items in their packaging with a camera to be used as evidence of damage if needed.
Online shop Sweet Plans and all data on it, images, articles, graphics and video elements on the website are protected and may not be reproduced or used without written permission.
Limitation of liability
Online shop Sweet Plans tries to ensure accuracy of the data published on the web site. However the properties of the products, delivery periods or prices can change before Sweet Plans is able to correct the information on the website. In this case, Sweet Plans will inform the customer about the change and allow him to withdraw from the contract or to replace the ordered product.
Exclusion of liability
We have the right to disable the access to the website due to technical or other problems, which means you will not be able to shop online. In case of technical problems, we have the right to cancel orders that were placed during technical problems on the website. In this case we will inform you as soon as possible and we will give you all the information. You must provide the protection on your software (antivirus, etc.) before accessing the website. Customer must provide security and confidentiality of the data used to log in to the website (e- mail).
Complaints and disputes
Sweet Plans respects current European legislation on consumer protection. We are doing everything in our power to set up an effective system for dealing with complaints. In case of problems, we will give the customer the phone number or e- mail of a person that is responsible for the problem. Complaints must be submitted via e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org and this procedure is confidential. Sweet Plans will confirm that we have received the complaint and inform the customer of the procedure in the period of five working days. Sweet Plans tries their best to resolve any disputes outside the court. If resolving the disputes between Sweet Plans and customer will not be possible in an amicable way, the problem will be sent to the competent court of the Republic of Slovenia.
Processing of personal data
The operator may process personal data of website users, subscribers and legal persons. Legal Terms and Conditions allow processing of personal data of individuals who have concluded the contract. The operator must have the written permission if he wants to use personal data of individuals on the website.
The purpose of collecting personal data
Operator is collecting users personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending e- news
- Users enquiry
- Direct marketing
- Market research and statistics
- Online shop
The types of personal data
Operator can collect the following personal data:
- User’s name and surname
- User’s e- mail
User’s personal consent
The operator provides the possibility of personal consent of the user, where necessary without a pre-filled form. User’s personal consent is his personal statement that the operator can use his data for a specific purpose, and is given on the basis of information that the operator ensures to him with this legal terms.
Protection of personal information
Operator keeps the information of Sweet Plans members for indefinite time (name, surname, e- mail, contact phone, primary address and shipping address, country of residence, number and date of order thru online shop on the website or other channels (Facebook, Instagram, e- mail). Operator is using the information exclusively for order fulfilment (sending e- newsletter, offers and invoices) and other necessary communication with members. In no case costumers’ information will be send to unauthorized persons. The operator is responsible for the protection of personal information.
Transmission of personal data to a third person
The operator does not mediate user’s data to third persons, unless there is a written consent from the user. The operator can mediate user’s personal data only in case of criminal and civil proceedings to the extent determined by the law.
Sweet Plans will be in contact with user via e- mail or text messages only if user does not explicitly object to this. E- mail and text messages will contain following elements:
- They will be clearly marked as advertisement
- Sender will be clearly evident
- Various campaigns and promotions will be specifically marked
It will also clearly set out the conditions of participation in them:
- To clearly show the way how to unsubscribe from receiving advertising messages
- Sweet Plans will honour the customer wish not to receive advertising messages
Reviews, opinions and recommendations
- The opinions, reviews and recommendations written by customers are part of functionality of an online store and are intended for all website users.
- Sweet Plans will review all opinions written by any user of the online store. Sweet Plans will not publish opinions that are in any way offensive and do not provide any benefits to other users and visitors.
- By submitting an opinion or a comment, the user agrees to the Terms and Conditions and allows Sweet Plans to publish these texts in all electronic or other media. Sweet Plans has the right to the content of opinions or comments and can use it at any time. Author of the opinion declares that he owns the material and moral rights of written opinions and comments and that these rights are unlimited in time transferred to the Sweet Plans.
Period of validity
Legal terms and conditions apply from: 1 July 2016.